A little venting - Work Process or lack of
No details here - but in my opinion, one of the worst ways to start development for a new web site:
- Unclear requirements - make your best guess on major functionality
- No idea how the site will be marketed
- Intentionally tight, guaranteed to miss, deadline
- Other teams that will almost certainly want to have some say in the design left out of planning. They will want major functionality changed later
- Not focusing on User experience first
Stress levels are high. Confidence levels are low. Trying to stay positive. Just keep swimming.