Nike Fuel Band
Got a Nike Fuel Band and so far its pretty awesome. I haven't been using it for a whole day yet, but I'm hoping that it will provide a little more motivation to be active and hit my daily goals. Once I've been using it for a week or two I will post an update with more information.
Here are the pro's and con's based on my initial impressions.
- Comfortable. Make sure you get the correct size. Large for me.
- Nice interface. easy to use, cool display.
- Seems pretty accurate so far - hard to tell for sure till I use it more.
- Wireless syncing with phone is nice.
- Way way way too expensive. Should cost half as much.
- Why do I have to connect it to the computer first, why can't I set my account up with the phone app? Did I miss something?
- Had to try a few times to get the Bluetooth to connect.